I stayed at the Seashore Park Inn for my first night on a Cape Cod trip. It was the perfect location to drive to Ptown and the National Seashore the first two days. The staff was friendly and helpful - I really enjoyed talking with them. There were a lot of families around and, as a single female traveler, I felt completely safe. It is immediately off of Rt 6A. My room looked out over the route, but wasn't bothered by the traffic noise at all.
Also, they have a military rate and they promptly applied it when I e-mailed about it before I arrived.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Friendly & Affordable. Heated Indoor Pool and Hot-Tub + Outdoor Pool. Next to Bike trail & WiFi Hot Spot & Close to Beaches. Standard rooms w/ 2 double beds + private bath etc. or Larger Efficiency rooms w/kitchenettes etc. Complimentary Continental Breakfast Daily in our Cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seashore Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seashore Park Hotel Orleans
- Park Inn Seashore
- Park Inn Orleans
- Seashore Park Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod