“Wonderful!”

Young's Fish Market
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Orleans
Reviewed September 27, 2012

After 5 plus years of enjoying these lobster rolls - as well as recommending Young's to family and friends who find them equally delicious - I can honestly say they have remained absolutely wonderful! They are still all about the lobster meat and very little mayo, freshly made and tucked into a hot dog roll. I am willing to admit that I consumed three of them over the course of my one week vacation in July 2012!

2  Thank ILUVMYVOLVO
All reviews
"lobster roll"
in 26 reviews
"chowder"
in 5 reviews
"fresh fish"
in 2 reviews
"watching the fishing boats"
"bring home"
in 3 reviews
"purchase"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were in Orleans for a wedding weekend. Stopped in for a quick bite. At first you are weary as it's a really tiny place, but don't be scared, the lobster roll was so fresh and delicious. It was on a plain hot dog roll, with little mayo. No extras, which is what I like! Some places ruin their lobster by trying to jazz them up when its not needed. Young's hit the spot. And they were only $10! awesome!

2  Thank DBorgie
Reviewed August 17, 2012

OMG ! These lobster rolls were unbelievable ! The store is a tiny little place and my husband was a bit skeptical when we pulled up. As we ate our lunch sitting by the boats in the little harbor I couldn't stop saying yummmmm! A couple walked up to us as we were eating and said that they had just had lobster rolls from the little restaurant next door for $17.00 and that ours looked better. This was our first trip to Cape Cod, but I will be back soon - if just to have a lobster roll from Young's !

3  Thank Tink513pd
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have been meaning to go here for the last several years, but events overtook our plans. Well today we did and are we glad. The lobster roll is only $10.00 and down the street you can buy a much worse product for $18 to $24, but maybe you will get potato chips with it. This lobster roll is packed with succulent lobster meat with no fillers and no overrated brioche style bun that some purported food critics love to get and rave about. This lobster roll is served in a hot dog roll, but it is all about the lobster, not the atmosphere (which being on the Rock Harbor docks is superb), not the service (good and quick); it is about the lobster. There was no lettuce, you don't need it; there were no celery fillers, again not needed. It was about the lobster roll. Period. Check the hours for it is not always open, but when it is we will return when we want simply a lobster roll.

1  Thank ChathamTom
See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2012

So when you want a GREAT lobster roll, and the quintessential setting, you have to search out Youngs! Lobster rolls are the perfect lunch special on the New England coast. And they should be enjoyed...no savored in an informal setting. This little gem fits the bill. A small little shack perched near the docks where the lobster boats come in. The service was friendly, the rolls were fresh a and the lobster delicious! Now where can I find a cold Narraganset Beer!

1  Thank BMW2001