We have been going to the Olde Tavern Inn since about 1999 when my girls were still small. Since then, we've made the Olde Tavern Inn our spot to stay while on the Cape. The rooms are kept very clean (one of my pet peeves), beds are comfy and it has a nice deck on the back leading to the pool. The staff is always willing to help out in any way possible to help in giving you the best experience on the cape. You feel like you are a part of their family while visiting. It's close to the beach (5-10 minutes away to the national seashore) and they have the Lobster Pound right next door! Very convenient. The pool is located in the back of the motel for a more private experience and is kept in pristine condition! You can't beat the price and the experience. Great for families and/or those that just want to get away and experience a great get away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod