If you're staying in Orleans - this is a great place to stay. I was there with two companions and we enjoyed our stay very much. The heated outdoor pool was what completed our great impression of the place. Location: close to JO mama's (a great bagel place), close to Land Ho (family diner/bar) and The Olde Dog Pub (pub/diner). Two great beaches within a 10 minute ride. Rooms were well cleaned and well prepared, the A/C was loud, but not annoying (I for one enjoy when it buzzes me to sleep in an unfamiliar place). All in all, for the price, the accommodations and service this motel surpassed my expectations from previous reviews in tripadvisor. Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod