I stayed here with my granddaughter for a short little vacation. She had never been to the cape so we needed a place where she could see a little bit of all the cape has to offer. It was a nice distance from P-town since that was one of our day trips. The rest of the time we had all of the quaint towns of the cape to venture to. The room was nice with a front and a back door to the pool. The pool area was quiet since it was behind the motel. It had a refrigerator which kept our waters cold. They provided coffee and muffins every morning at the office. The workers were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod