My family enjoyed staying at the Old Tavern Motel in the Cape. Although it was my first time in the Cape and I have never stayed at any other hotel there before I thought the location and stay was nice. Yes the rooms are dated but I felt from my stay as well as seeing other places there it seems like the perfect for the area. The hotel was a good match to the historic area. The rooms were very clean and the mattresses were great! That was the one thing that was dated. I would recommend the hotel to anyone looking to stay in that area. So the price, staff and locations was perfect for my family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is ideal, between Ocean and Bay Beaches! SHORT walk downtown, for all attractions, AND restaurants. Family operated for 30 years, we love being helpful and very friendly. With our rooms constantly being improved, and our pool at 85 degrees everyday, 68% of our 2008 business came from repeat guests! Bike trails, Whale watches, Trips to Nantucket, Fishing -- Brandon is waiting to make your vacation unforgettably special, take advantage of our local connections! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Olde Tavern Motel & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olde Tavern Motel And Inn
- Olde Tavern Hotel Orleans
- Olde Tavern Motel & Inn Orleans, MA - Cape Cod