“The best haddock I have ever eaten!”
Review of Academy Ocean Grille - CLOSED

Academy Ocean Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 28
Transit: There is limited Public Transportation in our area.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I went for the first time with friends who highly recommended it. I ordered the haddock florentine, which came with couscous. It was absolutely out of this world. I would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Nancy B

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter and I were going to go the Public House on the ocean, but they were booked and I am glad they were. The server was attentive and helpful. My daughter had the salmon gravlax with potato pancakes. Unique and delicious. I got the jalapeno fritters. Yum. We were both in the mood for something other than seafood. We each got steaks filet and New York strip. Both served with delicious mashed potatoes and vegetable. Excellent quality. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Excellent martini and nice choices of draughts, I ordered theYellowfin tuna app, and thought it was bit skimpy and a little overcooked. My partner had the cod Reuben which she graciously shared with me. BEST cod reuben yet! Good service, nice ambiance. We will be back for dinner.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our daughter and son-in-law recommended this restaurant and we are glad they did.

This a nice, casual restaurant with carefully prepared and delicious food. I was particularly pleased by the great care they took verifying that none of the dishes included ingredients that my wife is allergic too. (They also have a large number of dishes that can be prepared gluten free.)

We sat on the front patio and enjoyed eating alfresco. My seafood fra diavolo was spicy but not overwhelming, with large pieces of lobster, shrimp, etc. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her scallops.

Worth a return visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Glad we listened to a Brewster resident's recommendation. Quickly seated when we arrived. Very quiet although many tables were occupied. I had the pasta primavera with olive oil and garlic; and I added shrimp. My husband had pork tenderloin and our daughter had salmon. Will definitely go back when we travel to the Cape