“Dinner fantastic- dessert- not so much”
Review of Academy Ocean Grille - CLOSED

Academy Ocean Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 28
Transit: There is limited Public Transportation in our area.
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I had the fillet, my husband had swordfish, my Mom had veal, and my sister had sirloin- all of us thought the entrees and sides were fabulous! I would definitely go here. They could make minor improvements by not serving the butter stone-hard from the fridge and the desserts were disappointing. We had the chocolate pudding and the chocolate pâté. Both were a bit dry. Other than that, a very worthwhile place!

There are newer reviews for Academy Ocean Grille

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband and I dined here during our summer vacation on the Cape. We left our 5 children with grandparents and enjoyed the entire experience of a relaxing/romantic dinner at Academy Ocean Grille. Drink menu is creative and the wine list had some great variety too. Our dinners (swordfish and a delicious haddock in a francese/parmesan lemon sauce over cous cous was amazing). Our server was knowledgeable of the menu and gave great advice. Highly recommend the sticky toffeee pudding with homemade butterscotch sauce.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The Academy Grille on Rt 28n in Orleans, MA. offers consistently well prepared and tasty entrees.. Don't miss it, edspecially their Veal Saltambucca. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was amazing atmosphere sucks. I think the host had issues. Felt very unwelcomed seriously we go to restaurants two/ three times a week on cape. This place is no fun

2  Thank Frankieike
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Over the holiday we took our daughter, son & his girlfriend to the Academy for dinner. We split some apps---the salmon gravlax w/potato pancakes, & raspberry and brie spring rolls were a big hit. Haddock florentine special was fabulous..two of ordered and loved it. Toasted cumin grilled shrimp, veal saltimboca, and salmon & shrimp grenobloise were super!!!!
Great wine selection, and super service!!!!