“Terrible”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 28
Transit: There is limited Public Transportation in our area.
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We had a terrible experience. Food was overpriced and not very good. Front desk help was arrogant, making you feel like it was an inconvenience for him to seat us. Don't even think about going if you have children.

1  Thank 5Codders

Reviewed August 22, 2011

This was my second time at the Academy, and I am being perfectly sincere when I say the food was Fabulous!! From the Veal Saltimboca that was second to none, and one of my dining partners had a Prime Rib that was huge and tasty. Don't hesitate to try the appetizers either, they were terrific.

A happy Worcester customer

Reviewed August 10, 2011

The Academy Ocean Grille offers delicious food in an attractive setting in the heart of Orleans, MA. The wait staff was professional, courteous and helpful. I thoroughly enjoyed the Shrimp Primavera, salad, house wine, and Sticky Pudding. My wife was impressed with the filet of sole, house wine and Sticky Pudding. We greatly enjoyed our dinner at the Academy Ocean Grille.

1  Thank VermontCapecodder

1  Thank VermontCapecodder
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Maybe it's just a different color scheme, but the Academy Ocean Grill has a warmer feel than it had in the past. The menu seemed a bit limited, and the sole had more egg batter than I thought it needed. (I probably could have ordered it without the batter.) The staff is friendly, which always makes for a nicer experience. All five of us went away reasonably satisfied, and the Academy will stay on our Orleans restaurant go-to list.