“Anniversary Dinner”

Orleans Public House
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come try our culinary tavern for a wonderful spin on the best in pub fare or try our seasonal raw bar located on our patio lounge. Creative cocktails, craft beer, excellent wine selection, and our friendly staff look to give you a memorable experience. Find us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest in news and information.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We booked our anniversary dinner and we're not disappointed. From wine special, to service, to dinner everything was excellent. We are looking forward to our next visit when we can bring our friends.

2  Thank Jimbo781

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Had dinner on the deck one night. The food was good, but menu a little limited. Nothing about it was bad, but didn't exactly blow our socks off. Would probably have done better on a lighter food night to have cocktails and appetizers. Service was very good and everyone quite friendly. Could just have been an off night for us - we wanted to like it more, and would probably try again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I think this was my favorite place that we ate while in the Cape for a week. I had an awesome shrimp risotto. When we first arrived at 7 there was not many in the restaurant so I was concerned that we had picked the wrong place. Not to worry all 7 of us had great meals from fish to steak. The place was packed when we finished. Great bread with awesome olive oil too!

2  Thank 321Diane123
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My fave restaurant in Orleans.Menu is eclectic and never disappoints.Service is impeccable.Frank(owner)will insure you leave satisfied.

2  Thank Christine K
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My friend and I stopped in for an impromptu dinner on a Friday night and were pleased to be able to have our choice of a table or booth. The server was attentive, warm, and knowledgeable. My mate had the mussels and was very pleased with the subtle flavors of coconut and spice - sweet with a slight heat. The appetizer portion was robust. The bread and olive oil/herb dipping sauce was as good as I have had anywhere. I chose to have the fish & chips and was very satisfied. The batter was light, the fish was flaky and done to perfection and the french fries that accompanied the dish were crisp, but probably should have been served on the side rather than underneath the filets.
Fair prices and highly recommended!

1  Thank CapeCodder52