“Consistently great food”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The best fried clam strips, clam chowder and lobster rolls on the Cape. It isn't cheap, but they always serve the highest quality seafood. And their service is always great. Spire and family always greet you with a smile. Big companies send their employees to school to learn how to treat their customers so they come back. Spiro and family do that naturally, and are rewarded by very loyal customers who return year after year, just like we do. No trip to the Cape is complete without a trip to Cooke's!

Milford, New Hampshire
“Laid back atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We went here for lunch on a Friday, and it was not terribly busy. The menu is full of excellent sounding seafood items, as well as some more "American" cuisine like burgers.
My wife had the calamari, which I believe was around $13. She said it was excellent, and I can confirm that is was very good.
I was not feeling the seafood that day, so I had the 1/4 pound charbroiled burger. It was tasty, though just a touch over the Medium I usually prefer. I found it strange that a burger that costs about $5 didn't come with fries.
All together we spent about $30 with drinks and a side of fries. The seating outside was nice and the food came out to us quickly. I would recommend this place and would go back here again.

new york, ny
“Best in Orleans”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Go for the lobster roll and fried clams, both are excellent. Kids meals are also good value. Staff is wonderfully enthusiastic, moving a lot of people quickly. And the owner, Spiro, is one of the Cape's treasures.

Perth, Australia
“Friendly staff - good food”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Enjoyed the food and staff were very helfpul assisting people like us who had no idea what to order and what some of the fooded like (great hospitality)

1 Thank Alinks
New York City, New York
“Our first stop on Cape Cod!”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

Cooke's is the first place we go to after a long drive to the Cape! Right when you walk in the door, the consistent, warm welcome makes you feel relaxed and ready to enjoy a nice lunch or dinner. We order the same thing year after year - I get a tuna roll and my husband gets a cheeseburger and fries, and we both get their amazing clam chowder and vanilla shakes. This year we got their onion rings and they are delicious, too!