“Great Cape Cod seafood, but don't forget your cash”

Sir Cricket's Fish & Chips
Ranked #14 of 56 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Westminster, Colorado
“Great Cape Cod seafood, but don't forget your cash”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious dinner here on a recent trip to Cape Cod. We enjoyed sitting outside at the picnic table provided. Service was fast and friendly. He enjoyed a tasty lobster roll and I ate the fish and chips. I think it was the freshest fish I have had in a long while and not at all greasy. Don't forget your cash though and a bottle of water to enjoy with your meal!

• Visited September 2012

Upstate, ny
“Excellent clam strips”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great fast fried seafood on the cape! Clam strips, fish n chips and crab cake excellent all at reasonable expense!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Phyllis K
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“Will never return but fried scallops were good and meaty”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We decided to go here because of its zagat rating. When we were first went in we were not greeted with a smile. Customer service sucked. Then we realized it was a cash or check only place so we left and went to get cash. We ordered the a fisherman's platter and a side of sweet potato fries and I told her we would like 2 cokes. Then she pointed to the machine and I realize its a vending machine. $2 a bottle! We were like whatever, bought one drink to share and sat down at the table to wait for our food. Looking around at the 5-6 tables at the place I see that none of the ketchup bottles are full. All are less than half full. I just felt the staff didn't care. Worst of all when the food came out, the Cole slaw was spoiled and they didn't even replace it or didn't even say sorry. The only good thing was that the fried scallops was good.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Best Take Out Lobster Rolls in Town”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Sir Cricket's Fish & Chips in Orleans, MA. is a great place to get lobster rolls and other seafood dishes. Good menu with many seafood choices and side dishes. The do have some seating to dine in. We have always carried out and enjoyed a great meal while in Orleans. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
NJ
“Not good and pricey”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Broiled scallops were chewy.....fried clams had little taste...all very pricey...thankfully the two lobsters I bought next door at fish market were tasty....and LESS money!

1 Thank nickc3