“Great little restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Just learned Abba will close for the fall/winter this year for the first time after Sept. 9. We went this week because of this. I had excellent short ribs and my husband had the lamb chops, also very good. I had my favorite whiskey sour made with pomegranate....hope they will reopen again in the spring! My only complaint is that the menu doesn't change as much as I would like for variety.

• Visited September 2012

Williamsville, New York
“Delicious...always!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have been celebrating our Wedding Anniversary at Abba for several years now and each time we visit, it has been wonderful. The menu choices offer something for everyone and the desserts, unlike so many other upscale restaurants, are consistently creative, inviting AND delicious! It is a very romantic setting and relaxing atmosphere. Not at all overpriced for what you get!

Westfield, New Jersey
“Consistently good food, wine and experience.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

We are big fans of Abba, and of great dining on the Cape in general. This is up tied with Bramble for our go-to for everything from special occasions to weeknight dinner. You forget you are on the Cape, and the carefully edited menu is outstanding. I switch between the tofu or lobster/shrimp pad Thai and vary my appetizers, usually the tuna salad or spring rolls (although it feels like they get smaller each time, probably just seems that way because they are so good!) Wine list is great, staff is chic and friendly. If you miss this you'll regret it! The only reason I don't give this a full 5 is that seating is really very tight. There are good tables and bad tables. Other than that, not much room for guests or staff to wait, and the delicious olives of summers past have suddenly disappeared (please bring them back!). An expansion would do wonders and they are busy enough to justify it!

1 Thank WEKG
North Carolina
“Definite wow.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

i loved the food. There were three in my party and we all had delicious dinners. The food is interesting and unusual. Inquire about the spiceyness of a dish if you are sensitive. The ambiant music was noticeable and the tables are set too close together making conversation a challenge. Otherwise absolutely top notch!

• Visited August 2012
“Unusual food but very tasty”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Sat on terrace which was not really a terrace. Food was expensive but delicious. If you go here, sit in restaurant and probably not great for kids who like plain food.

1 Thank Jonnyb155