“Best donuts and egg sandwhiches”
Review of Hole In One

Hole In One
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Yummy homemade donuts and the "best" egg sandwhiches, with 2 eggs, on bread/roll or english muffin, with ham/bacon or sausage and choice of cheese. In season, impossible to sit to have breakfast, but off season, nice to sit at the counter or table.

1  Thank beachgirl2225

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The Hole in One is a great place. Very welcoming and clean with good, friendly service - an ideal place to stop while "on the road". Very good value for money.

1  Thank WBT
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Always draws a crowd even in the off season.Get there early if possible,can wait awhile.Service very good,nice selection on the menu,reasonably priced.Closes at 2pm,opens at 5 am.

1  Thank Sayheytoo
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I dropped in for a Sunday brunch and the restaurant was full so we opted to sit at the counter. As we sat down, the typical set up was in front of us with one exception. On the back of the counter top was a single donut hole on a bread plate. I thought what a nice idea to have a treat ready for you as you sat down, then I noticed that there were a lot of loose crumbs on the plate indicating that there had been others on that same plate and this was a leftover. No other place setting had a " personal" donut plate, so I realized this was a leftover from the last customer. I decided to see how long it would take before our server cleared the plate. 45 minutes later after we finished our meal that donut plate still sat on the counter top. In all that time she had greater us, brought coffee taken and delivers our order and never made any move to remove the leftover plate from the previous customer. Amazing,

The meal was excellent not withstanding the view of the leftover donut. I had the eggs with hash which consisted of homemade hash, not out of a can. Their home fries are deep fried and I prefer mine cooked on the grill so I always avoid them at the Hole in One. My wife had an omelet and loved her crispy bacon with it.

Our meals were enjoyable and I could have asked her to remove the old plate but thought I would see if she did it on her own. It never crossed her mind. Again, amazing.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very nice bakery was an added. Great potato pancakes and more corned beef hash than one person could eat. We will definitely go back! We also got yummy cupcakes- the caramel and apple especially.