“uncaring about return customers.”
Review of Double Dragon Inn

Double Dragon Inn
Ranked #44 of 58 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have dined with my boyfriend. for many years here. .After his passing I became a seasonal resident and often ordered take out. I have always loved their food. A few weeks ago I ordered takeout., put it in frig for the next night. When looking over my bill, found I was over charged. When I called found out they charged and ordered me the wrong rice. About a $4-5 difference. The lady told me I would have to bring it back. That is a 29 mile drive. I told her I didn't know when I would be back to Orleans . she told me to save it. I brought it back Saturday and ordered the rice I wanted and an order of egg roll. When I went to pick it up, the gentleman did not want to give me a refund of the difference and said I needed to pay for the egg roll. I insisted on a refund of the difference he told me I owed $1.50 for the egg roll. I don't mind paying the $1.50. but when you have to bring something back which was their mistake, it won't have hurt their business to forget the $1.50.for the 29 mile drive. I send a lot of guests from my work there for good Chinese food. Will think twice now about their service to customers.

3  Thank marinemom1945

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We ate here on a Saturday night and even though it was fairly busy, the service was fast and the food was delicious and hot. The mai tais were very good. Strong! We had a lot of food, but of special note were the General Tsao's chicken and the beef teryaki.

1  Thank Jeanne M
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Not very clean, the menu was filthy, the place needed a good cleaning. The exotic drinks were bland and tasted non-alcoholic. The food was minimal and not very tasty. Would never go back.
Two mai tai's and PuPu for two, crab Rangoon and peking ravioli= $120.!!

1  Thank Pajo929
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Went in for lunch cause I have been driving by for years. I usually get my fix in Hyannis or Dennis. The place was a typical setting with great views of the waiter. The waiter was friendly and the lunch specials list extensive. Egg Foo Young was delicious as was the Crab Rangoon Nd the rice. I will definitely go back

2  Thank Jlundy
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Vegetables were tasteless, boneless spare ribs were tough and pork fried rice had little or no pork.

2  Thank capecodderOrleans