“taste the "tasteless"”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The menu with many choices, but they all have the similar taste 'yuk!" which are made by the same sauce for all. service is acceptable to tip....

There are newer reviews for Double Dragon Inn

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I love eating at this place. It has a really nice view for a restaurant in Orleans and the food is great. What I really like about it is the service. We eat there often and all of the waiters treat us like we are their friends. I love their egg rolls and Seafood Har Kew.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Worst Chinese food we ever had. And I will make sure I spread the word. Nobody should be aloud to serve food this bad. My cat eats better than this.

2  Thank Dave S
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

People make difference!

I wish I could send this to the owner.. Two families lunch were ruined, because the waiter doesn't know how to recommend, I only see two reasons: either he doesn't know the menu or he doesn't care. Each family had more than two similar dishes. Each and every dish tasted the same, we were hungry, but nobdy finish his plate. We were so regret that we had listened to him!

Half of our order were left on the table after the bill is paid, nobdy cares to ask if we were satisfied. we paid $30+ per person for lunch

Artificial colors were used for all the source and dip, scary color, worst Chinese food ever!

Sorry For the review , it's my true experience . Please improve!

2  Thank Mymin
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We enjoyed every dish especially the crab rangoons. We were in a large party and received our food promptly.