“Superb food & service!”

Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Description: Upscale dining in downtown Orleans. Historic building with a convivial, long bar, and a cozy dining room serving local seafood, prime beef, hearty salads, pasta and signature desserts.
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Very busy for a Wednesday night off season. Must be the place to be. The four of us had a wonderful dining experience. Started with tuna sashimi...delicious! Our server, Andela had great recommendations. I had the sole almandine and it was perfect. My friend had the seafood bouillabaisse and said it was fantastic. Will surely return!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We visited this week for their special Mexican menu with our friends and were disappointed. The specials were disappointing and small servings for the price paid. The service was very good as usual but the food did not measure up.

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Great martini selection. I had the special chorizo sausage with shrimp and little necks which was great. Raw oysters superb. Scallops in prosciutto were wonderful. Waitress was leaving. Felt rushed. Opted to go to the Chocolate Sparrow for dessert and saw here there!!
Would go back. Sat in the dining room. Maybe should have sat in the bar hightop table.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Food was excellent, had the lamb and it was cooked to perfection, I could cut it with a fork. Service was attentive and appropriate. Desserts were good but not out of the park. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Mahoney's is a favorite spot for my husband and me to dine or occasionally stop in for an after work cocktail and app. He loves the shashimi and I love the Drunkin' Clams. For dinner he dives into the Blackened Salmon after a simple but great Cesar salad. I, on the other hand, adore the Soul Almondine. Ah, my mouth is watering as I reminisce. We love the ambiance, Cape Cod casual and classy. It's warm, inviting, and friendly. Lovely wine selections.