“Great food!”

Bangkok Cuisine
Ranked #35 of 57 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Very fresh and flavorful. Curries and pad thai were the best. Won ton soup a favorite for the kids and cashew nut chicken for the adults. Great service, very clean and accommodating.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Cuisine

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My yardsticks are Pad Thai and Yellow curry and both dishes we excellent. The only complaint was there were no vegetarian appetizers except Fresh Rolls. They were very good but would have like a choice of more than one.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Apparently our visit was on a less than busy night. We were seated immediately and served promptly. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Our group of 10 --6 adults, 4 children -- were all satisfied with the meal.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I eat here often. We usually share the Pad Thai and one of their Curry Dishes. The food is always fresh and the vegetables and other ingredients are fresh ,colorful and tasty!

The dinning room is bright and cheery and intimate.
The staff is friendly too.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I just had my Christmas dinner with a friend at Bangkok Cuisine. We went because it's our version of comfort food—consistently excellent. Anytime I'm starting to feel like my immune system isn't quite doing the job, I get some of the noodle soup to take home—it's magical. Until recently they offered excellent sushi and then discontinued it, but a sign on the door yesterday said that the sushi will return, which is grand news. Nothing quite like a combination of sushi appetizer and Thai main course! Try any of the curries, they're fabulous, as are any of the noodle dishes; you really can't go wrong. If you like a sweet drink, have the Thai iced tea, which is dessert and drink all in one.