“A-mazing!!”

Nauset Grill
Ranked #25 of 58 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Downtown Orleans Fast Casual. Food for everyone! Fish Tacos, Burgers, Soups, Sandwiches and so much more.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great food, Great service! They have a great selection to choose from. My family will be back to visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

This place is run very well, excellent customer service, great burgers, and a warm and friendly smile by the owners that DO remember you!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Bucket list item # 946

Eat a Cape cod Ruben at Nauset Grille. Adorable, clean place with outside picnic tables with delicious sandwiches. I could have forgone the friend pickles and wish they had had Nantucket nectars over Minute Maid, but all and all, quintessential perfect Cape Cod lunch.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Clean restaurant, nice server, great selection. The Cape Cod Reuben is very yummy! House made onion rings were recommended to us and we were do glad we got them. Would come here again!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was excited to try out Nauset Grill in Orleans. When my family comes and visits the Cape we don't always want to eat out at a restaurant.. This place is the perfect setting for a great bite to eat, also the prices cant be beat. My son got the Bacon Bomb burger which came with fries, My daughter got the vegtable wrap and Myself got a steak bomb..The food was excellent!! I will be back to try a burger. There were so many choices to choose from!! Over all Impressed!!