“Best haircut ever!”

N.Y. Hair Co. and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: NY Hair Co & Spa is a full-service salon/spa right in the heart of the village of Orleans "where the art of listening is as important as the art of dressing hair". For 21 years, we have started with our client's natural beauty & designed the best color, cuts, and styles to achieve no-fuss, everyday glamour. We are a Dr Hauschka Treatment Center with a certified DR Hauschka Master Esthetician. Find services with Goldwell, CND, Shellac, and Copolla Keratin Smoothing as well as retail for KMS, Sebastian, Morrocan Oil and Aveda all within our 2,000 square feet. Our client's satisfaction has been the key to our success.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We recently moved to Orleans full time and I was a bit apprehensive about finding a new stylist (I'd been seeing the same one at our previous residence for 20+ years!). I was referred by a family member and I can categorically state that I have never had a better haircut! The staff is fabulous from the receptionist to the manicurist to the hairstylists.

4  Thank NausetBum