“Great experience on the water!”
Review of Cape Kayaking

Cape Kayaking
Ranked #2 of 11 Tours in Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Kayaking provides guided tours in and around the Cape Cod National Seashore. Come explore parts of the Cape that are inaccessible by any other means but personal watercraft. Learn about the geography, ecology and history of Cape Cod while paddling 3 hrs.+ through narrow water trails, inlets, coves and bays. Cape Kayaking provides some of the best sleek and efficient touring kayaks, extremely light weight paddles and PFD's for the entire family. A variety of different tours are available throughout each week that include paddling around seals, birding and learning how to comb the mud flats and sandbars for an array of different clams. Visit CapeKayaking on the wevb for scheduled tours and times.
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 132 helpful votes
“Great experience on the water!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We brought a family group of 16 to the marshes and Jonathan and had a wonderful 3 hours of instruction, exercise, and fun! He is a great instructor and is very knowledgeable about kayaking and the waters and marshes, but most of all he is a fountain of information about the flora and fauna at this gateway to the national sea shore on Cape Cod. It was a great family activity!

Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience; would recommend”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

A great way to spend the afternoon. Kayaking is a lot of fun and Nauset Marsh is a good area for Kayaking, especially if you're doing it for the first time.

Jonathan is the man. He is a great guide and knows a lot about ecology around the area.

Overall, one of the best outdoor experiences I've had in a long time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank hasnain_v
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bell's Neck Conservation Area”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We went on the Bell's Neck Conservation Area tour (departing from Herring River Landing) on August 17. JP was a fun and knowledgeable guide. I learned a lot about Bell's Neck and the wildlife in the area (including seeing some pretty scary jellyfish!) The pace of the kayaking was good, not so quick that I felt rushed, but not so slow that I wanted to paddle away from the group. I would definitely recommend JP and his paddle tours to anyone in the Cape area looking for something active and fun to do! I definitely plan on going again next time I'm in the area!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank lmouel
Dennis, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A unique perspective on Cape Cod”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My brothers and I paddled Nauset marsh with Jonathan in early September. The kayaking itself is a lot of fun, but the real treat is being able to ask questions of a knowledgeable tour guide. He fielded our questions on the wildlife we saw, the marsh ecosystem and even questions we had about the Cape in general. He also instructed us how to dig for razor clams and quahogs!

Although we were paddling during low tide, Jonathan easily guided us through the labyrinth of the marsh with his gentle tutoring. If you want to see the beauty of Cape Cod from a unique vantage point, I highly recommend a tour with Cape Kayaking.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank prunly
Dennis, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best yet”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clamming , oysters, Jonathan knows the marshes and loves to share and create experiences. Can't wait to do a moonlight paddle.

Visited August 2013