I have stayed in many hotels/motels throughout the US and Europe. This room had the cleanest bathroom-ever. Bed linen, towels, washcloths changed daily. Homemade muffins-to die for- hot out of the oven every morning. Owner was very responsive. Flat screen TV had a wide selection of cable channels including the Comedy channel. Our room was very quiet. There was a family with small children next door to our room and we never heard them. This motel is in a central location on the cape. The Skaket town beach is a short drive and has public bathrooms and a shower to rinse off sand. Be sure to go to Chatham (15-20 minute drive from Skaket). We got there around noon. Go to the fishing pier where you can watch the fishermen unload their boats. Then head to the fish market just a few steps away. It has an adjoining take-out restaurant. Don't miss having a meal there. The fish is prepared directly off the boat. Loved the fish (sole) and chips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA 2 Diamond rated,Best Home made muffine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Skaket Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skaket Beach Hotel Orleans
- Skaket Beach Orleans
- Skaket Beach Motel Orleans, MA - Cape Cod