We recently returned from our first trip to the Cape with our 15 month old! SKaket Motel was a wonderful place and in a great location. The room was clean and the people were very kind. I needed a microwave to warm my baby's milk and it was in the room for us.We never made it to the continental breakfast but the muffins smelled delicious! About the area: we ate breakfast across the street at a restaurant which was great. There is a Shaws grocery store right across the street. We went to Skaket beach which was a 2 mile ride from motel. It is PERFECT for little ones.. Its on the bay side so baby could sit in water ( warm like the bath) and played all day. HINT- we didnt pay the $15 a day at the beach- we found an open grass area a short walk before the beach and noticed people parking walking in so we did the same to save. The motel is located on a route 6 which is a main road that has all little local attracitons close by. We went to Chatham center one night ( 25 min drive) Provincetown another night ( 30 min) and Hyannis another night ( 20 min) all great family places for shopping and dinner. Hope this revoew helps you plan a great vacation like the one we had in the cape! Cant wait to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA 2 Diamond rated,Best Home made muffine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Skaket Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skaket Beach Hotel Orleans
- Skaket Beach Orleans
- Skaket Beach Motel Orleans, MA - Cape Cod