“Just off route 2 in Orange, MA good food, good service..friendly staff”
Review of Herrick's Tavern

Herrick's Tavern
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This restaurant and sports bar is just off of Route 2, midway between the New York border and Boston. We have stopped there before and have never had a bad experience. The food is consistently good, the service friendly and quick, and judging by the number of "locals at the bar", this has to be one of the more popular places for food, drink and company in the area. We had a nice meal (I had the country fried chicken and my wife had chicken nuggets) sitting by the window watching golfers hit their golf balls on the adjoining driving range. We noticed a good crowd at the outside "take out" window getting their food and ice cream as we left the parking lot. A popular place for sure !!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Friendly staff, bar and grill and side dining room, great for lunch or dinner or apps and drinks. Consistent good meals

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very friendly place to go unwind....kick back have a drink and great pub food. The bartenders,waitresses and owner are very nice to talk with making you feel very comfortable.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have been taking my family to Herricks for years now. The wait staff is pleasant and the food above average. Children are welcome in the dining as well as the Tavern area and the quiet atmosphere lends to a great experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stopped in at Herrick's Tavern off US Route 2 Exit 16 in Orange, MA, needing fuel to continue on home. Service was prompt and pleasant. My burger came with fries and cheddar cheese, and was cooked as I asked. The portion was very generous, much, much tastier than if I'd stopped at a MacDonalds or Burger King. And the cost was less than getting a large fast food burger and fries. If I were traveling this road again and needed to stop and eat, I'd definitely stop at Herrick's Tavern.
It seemed as though I'm not alone in this thinking. There was a table of 8 nearby who were clearly a local group, enjoying getting together over a meal at Herrick's.

Been to Herrick's Tavern? Share your experiences!