“Lobster roll”
Review of Nancy's Restaurant

Nancy's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The lobster rolls are amazing. The hot one is a favorite. It is full of fresh lobster meat and drizzled butter. A MV must visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Nancy's is one of the best places on the Vineyard for good food, great views of the harbor, and the outdoor experience you want when at a seaside location. Hot lobster roll with drawn butter was delicious. Fried clams were generous in amount, cooked properly and tasty. Ambience is excellent. Service was friendly and attentive.. Well worth visiting.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We went here for a late lunch one afternoon on a day trip to Martha's Vineyard. The food was good and the service efficient and polite. We sat out on the deck, watching the sun go down slowly whilst ordering another round of cocktails. Fairly pricey, but so is every other restaurant in MV. We enjoyed our food and the views and atmosphere great. We would go again.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I've definitely had better lobster rolls, so that's probably why I'm less enthusiastic about this place than I thought I'd be. But two friends and I had a nice lunch on the second floor outdoor deck on a busy day in July, and the service was excellent, the salad that came with the lobster roll big and fresh (no soggy iceberg lettuce here!), and I enjoyed my lobster roll: fresh and perfectly respectable. I like my lobster rolls with some spices and celery and this wasn't that. But washed it all down with reasonably priced glasses of wine and really enjoyed the sea air and the atmosphere. Kudos to the servers for doing such good work amid the press of tourists and their misbehaving children.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The seafood at the restaurant is decent, and you can get a nice view from certain areas. But the non-seafood is really lacking, and it is not very cheap either.