“Everything you need. Blanche was so helpful.”
Review of Madison Inn

Madison Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Oak Bluffs B&B and Inns
Chalfont, Pennsylvania
“Everything you need. Blanche was so helpful.”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great location walk to everything. Clean and nicely decorated rooms. We highly recommend this inn. Use your air conditioner to drowned out noise of garbage and recycle trucks in early a.m.
It is a block from the ferry and buses and restaurants and bike rentals.

Room Tip: Use your air conditioner to drowned out sounds of garbage and recycle trucks in early a.m.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Sarasota, FL
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our first trip to Martha's Vineyard and we were very pleased with our choice of The Madison Inn as the place to stay. It is conveniently located within an easy walk of shops, restaurants, the gingerbread cottages at the campgrounds and the ferry to Woodshole. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They really made us feel welcome.The room was lovely, spacious, beautifully decorated with an ocean view. A nice touch is the complimentary, warm, apple fritters and coffee in the morning. We give The Madison Inn "two thumbs ups!"

North Yonkers, NY
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Every year my wife and I go to martha's vineyard and we only stay at the madison inn. It's in downtown oaks bluff. Which is in the middle of everything. You can walk from any of the two boat docks to the inn. The beach is around the corner. Dinner and dancing are on the next street which is Curcuit Avenue. Ms. Blanche and Mary are the best. Their knowledge of the islands enterainment and dinning are worth gold. It's like being home away from home they have everything you need on premise from tea to wine cork screws. Room 16 with the kitchenette and room 1 with the balcony are our favorites. Room 2 which is the smallest room will always have a place in our hearts, it was the only room available on our first visit to the vineyard and we had a blast. Which is why we go every year to martha's vineyard and we only stay at the madison inn.
J. MacFarlane

1 Thank Jamel M
Whitinsville, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is our second time staying in Madison Inn for our family's vacation. When we arrive there, Mary know we have a baby with us on this trip. She is so warm to change bigger room for us. It has more space and kitchen, refrigerator and microwave. It bring more convenience for us to take care of my baby. Everything is so nice there same stay at home. My baby love the candy there. We want to go back to Madison Inn soon again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed @ the Madison Inn with 3 of my friends for 4 days. The experience was phenomenal. Our front desk person, Mary, is the nicest & most hospitable person you ever want to meet. The room service was excellent. They even offered beach chairs, towels & beach umbrella. WOW! I highly recommend Madison Inn for your stay in Oak Bluffs.

• Stayed September 2012
wareham
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I called a few days before Labor day weekend to ask about the 2 rooms that were available. I spoke with Madison and told her this was my 13th anniversary with my husband and which room would she recommend. She booked me in the room that she said was her favorite. When my husband and I arrived at the inn, we were pleasantly surprised to have been upgraded to a larger room with a view of the ocean. Mary (the owner) told us that Madison left a note that I sounded nice and to please put us in another room if available. How sweet and so unexpected. Check-in was very easy. Mary made us feel so welcome and at home. I asked for recommendations for a nice dinner with my husband. She even called one restaurant that was in the next town to make sure that they were open (which they weren't). We decided on the restaurant right next door, SideCar Cafe and Bar. Mary even gave us a $20 gift card to use at the restaurant. The dinner was fantastic by the way. When we made it to our room, we were very happy. The room was very clean and decorated very nicely. Bed was comfortable. We didn't spend too much time in the room but when we did it was very cozy. Check-out very easy and we asked if we could leave our luggage there for a few hours. We put it in a side room where they also have a refrigerator for guests to use for food. I can't say enough wonderful things about this inn. My husband and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 6 which was very nice. 2 double beds
St. Augustine,FL
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This B&B is clean, confortable and has an extremely friendly staff. It is right in the midst of the Oak Bluff shopping and dining district and you can walk to anything you may need. We stayed in July and the whole experience was one of the best we have had in a vacation.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Clarion Inn Martha's Vineyard
Harbor View Hotel
Harbor View Hotel
#2 of 4 in Edgartown

Been to Madison Inn? Share your experiences!