“always yummy”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Charlotte, North Carolina
“always yummy”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

interesting options, consistently good. service is typically slow or stand offish but necessarily any different than any other place on island.

Visited September 2013

Redding, Connecticut
“Good lunch,”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had lunch here Saturday, we all enjoyed the food & I especially enjoyed the truffle fries.You get a choice of a side order of fries Or a basket of fries the side order of fries is enough for 2 people.
Service was a little slow but we didn't mind to much as we were having a lovely relaxing day on
Martha's Vineyard.I will go back next time I am on the Vineyard.

• Visited October 2013
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Nice quiet place for breakfast or lunch...”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I know people who have enjoyed dinner here but we prefer breakfast and lunch. The seasoned potato puff with breakfast is a great way to serve potatoes. Lunch is excellent with super sandwiches. Eat on the porch in any season.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Good food, inattentive service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The wait staff took away from the good food. Dinner was very good. Coffee was not good.
We went off season so the lack of reservations was not a problem.

• Visited September 2013
Watertown, CT.
“Consistency!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have been to this restaurant numerous times over the years but recently, twice this month, because it is that good! This is one of the few restaurants on island that you can consistently have an amazing meal at a reasonable price. I had the chicken with the best broccoli I have ever had in my life! I would eat broccoli everyday if I knew how to cook it like that! Their salads are the BEST on island, always fresh and delicious. You will definitely be pleased and will never leave hungry. Two thumbs up!!!

• Visited September 2013