“Awesome pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I had their grilled pizza one night with some friends and it was so good that we ordered another! The service was good for a busy night too! Our waitress was always there to make sure we had everything we needed!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Not blown away, but food was not bad. Service and food average, but it was convenient for our guests and to our Inn.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

A non pretentious cafe that serves excellent food and the ambiance is charming and quiet. Service was friend;y, courteous, and efficient. Food was very good and offered a good selection.
This is the only place we came back for a repeat experience.
I

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We tried this restaurant out for breakfast after a week of looking for something a little quieter with a higher quality of food than we had found so far in the area. We should have gone to Slice of Life first. It's a great place for a top notch breakfast in a peaceful setting. The coffee, an important issue for me early in the day, was a perfect start. It only got better from there on. I ordered a bagel with smoked salmon and all the trimmings. What I expected was the common weak imitation of New York's bagels and lochs. What I got was an excellent bagel with a huge amount of very good smoked salmon, herb cream cheese, very fresh onion, and capers, all assembled neatly on the plate. These folks even care about eye-appeal at breakfast - rare! I have had better lochs but never together with all the fixings. This was surely my best breakfast in any restaurant, anywhere - not just on the Vineyard.

If you want a really high quality breakfast together with a pleasant setting, you will not do better than Slice of Life on Martha's Vineyard. Hands down the best around.

2  Thank lenbehr
Reviewed September 21, 2012

we ordered to take out. lobster roll and salmon salad. delightful, even after 20 minutes of schlepping it to the ferry. the restaurant itself looked basic and crowded so taking out is certainly he better option.