“Really tasty breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Delicious country menu and generous portions. Unfortunately there were some misbehaved kids whose parents were not disciplining them. Very kid-friendly but maybe not so much for adults who are not fans of unrestrained kiddies.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Yummy, healthy food in a modern, unpretentious, but cozy atmosphere. Very friendly and service-oriented staff.

Reviewed October 25, 2011

Was in MV for a day, came here for breakfast (in search of Lunch) and it was more delicious than we were expecting. So given that, we came back for dinner :). Dinner, like breakfast, was delicious. This restaurant (diner?) uses very fresh, local ingredients. Their dishes are original, interesting, and have I mentioned, delicious? Certainly one of the to-visit establishments in Oak Bluffs.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

I have been eating here since it has opened, and the food was always amazing. I had heard bad things over the last year, but I figured it wasn't true. Well it was true. The staff were fine, the food on the other hand was mediocre. I ordered my favorite Slice salad and the chicken came cold almost frozen. It was chewy and tasted like cardboard. Like the left over chicken you have at home, that has been over cooked and sitting in the fridge for a couple of days. Not worth $14. They always use to make the chicken fresh to order. Not anymore. My dining companions tuna sandwich was very bland and boring. Fries were so, so. So many better places to spend your money.
Just felt like they are not even trying. Oh, well won't be going back.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We wished we had more time so that we could have tried dinner. Alas, we only made it for lunch. I had the clam chowder and he had a burger. Both exceptional. Right on main street. Really cute interior. Big selection and very friendly service.