“Great Brew Pub”

Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Offshore Ale Co. restaurant and brewery is open for lunch and dinner year round on Martha's Vineyard, with award winning beer and food, Offshore serves up good cheer and something for all tastes!
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Terrific selection of island-brewed beers, old-fashioned peanuts for free, good pizza and seafood. Laid back, good for families, pals, and solo.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Spent two weeks in Oak Bluffs walking my growler for IPA refills every couple of days. Also several excellent meals. My wife hates beer and is very critical of brew pub food. Not true of this one. She loved the specialty pizza. Stays open year around-- which keeps pricing better than the seasonal establishments. Highly recommend!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place was terrific, the prices were reasonable, food was plentiful and really good. Free peanuts, great beer and quick service, what more would one want from an island restaurant. I had the lobster roll, which was FILLED with chunks of lobster and really tasty, DH had one of their burgers which he loved and the folks next to us had beautiful salads and shrimp plates. All our food was great and there was a lot of it -I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of this place!

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013

On my trip last week to Martha's Vineyard, we stopped for lunch at the "Offshore Ale Company." It was very crowded for lunch, and that is alway's a good sign that the restaurant is great. Since there was a wait, we sat at the bar. The bartender was very nice, and extremely helpful. My husband was very curious about the various beers and as busy as he was, he took the time to help my husband navigate the numerous choices. I had a rueben sandwich, which was the best I ever had and my husband felt the same about his fish and chips. I would totally recommend this place. I can't wait to go back some day.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We and some friends had lunch there just prior our return to Cape Cod. and Boston. We expected generally underwhelming pub food but what a surprise. A very eclectic menu with many choices .Two of us had a marvelous lobster roll served on a salad and no roll and the others selected from their wraps with very creative ingredients. The lobster was fresh, tasteful,l moist and plentiful with very little mayonnaise .It was the best that we have ever had and coming from Boston with plentiful availability of lobster this is quite a finding. The others raved about their wraps which were outstanding and not ordinary.
This was excellent food at reasonable prices and worthy of a positive recommendation. . It is a busy restaurant with bar scene surroundings and somewhat noisy but this adds to the enjoyment.