“Wonderful and creative pub food”

Offshore Ale Company
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Offshore Ale Co. restaurant and brewery is open for lunch and dinner year round on Martha's Vineyard, with award winning beer and food, Offshore serves up good cheer and something for all tastes!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We and some friends had lunch there just prior our return to Cape Cod. and Boston. We expected generally underwhelming pub food but what a surprise. A very eclectic menu with many choices .Two of us had a marvelous lobster roll served on a salad and no roll and the others selected from their wraps with very creative ingredients. The lobster was fresh, tasteful,l moist and plentiful with very little mayonnaise .It was the best that we have ever had and coming from Boston with plentiful availability of lobster this is quite a finding. The others raved about their wraps which were outstanding and not ordinary.
This was excellent food at reasonable prices and worthy of a positive recommendation. . It is a busy restaurant with bar scene surroundings and somewhat noisy but this adds to the enjoyment.

There are newer reviews for Offshore Ale Company

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to the Offshore Ale Company. It was fun for the kids to throw peanut shells on the floor and the food was excellent. The service was good as well.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place, great beer and fun staff. I had the tuna melt which was awesome and the bf had a hardy serving of the fish and chips. The beer choices are great aNd not too experimental. In my experience brewpubs some time try too hard for their beers, it comes natural At the Alehouse.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The floor is covered with peanut shells that they have in supply for every table. I enjoy an open kitchen. I ordered the filet pieces on two skewers with rice and vegetables. The beef was cooked perfectly and in a good portion. I was able to take some home for lunch the next day. My husband is a beer drinker so he enjoyed the sampling.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to have a few drinks and a light snack.
I was told the wait would be 40 min and the hostess said she would text me when our table was ready. What a great feature.
We were notified by text as prommised and were seated. We settled on a a light snack and were prepared to enjoy our time at this place but we had difficulty getting the snobby server to serve us. In short
Everyone has a bad day. I would probably try it again to see if it were better.