“DELICIOUS!!!!!!”

Fat Ronnie's MV Burgers
Ranked #16 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We found Fat Ronnie's after we got up for our table from a nearby place because we had just been sat & didn't like the feel of that place. Fat Ronnie's is such a fun place, there was an open table so we grabbed it. The sweet girl at the counter was patient with us, answering all our questions & we placed our order. As soon as our burgers were ready, we picked our toppings & sat back down to enjoy & enjoy we did!!!!! AMAZING burgers, juicy & delicious!!!!! A big hit with everyone in our little family!!! Loved looking at the old pictures on the wall! The employees & owner seem so great & happy in their work which definitely shows in their product!!! Must go again soon!!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

They definitely serve one of the best burgers we've ever had and the chicken strips were amazing, made with tender real meat chicken breast. It seems pricy at first, but is obviously worth every penny

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Fell upon this place as we were walking around looking for a place to eat. There's not a lot of seating but there was a table open so we grabbed it! You order at the counter & when it's ready, they call you up to put your toppings on for you. The girl working the register is sweet as can be, answered all our questions. Our order was ready quickly & we enjoyed the music & pictures of the burger making family as we waited. The burgers were absolutely amazing!!!! My husband just kept saying, "oh yum" with every bite he took!!! The regular fries & sweet potato fries are awesome too!!!
We loved it & will definitely be back!!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I personally do not eat burgers, but for some weird reason I decided to try a turkey burger here. I LOVED IT. I would actually go back to get another one.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Went to this new burger joint on Circuit Ave. in Oak Bluffs and was blown away by the burgers we ordered. The sweet potato fries were "fab". The only thing I would add to this place is some more choices of drink (non-soda). The restaurant is like an updated, modern version of an 'old-style' burger place. It was clean & tidy and the seating, though minimal, was comfortable. The owner Ronnie was friendly and accommodating. I will...and have, recommended this place to everyone since going. Good luck to the business and I hope they stay open after 'high' season, so those of us who visit the Vineyard in the off season can continue to enjoy the "DE-LISH" burgers!

1  Thank jjstravels