“Great food, nice staff”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great food, nice staff”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went for a late lunch. Fantastic chowder. Great pizza. Fun atmosphere. This place has been in the family for generations. Will definitely go back on our next visit.

Visited August 2013

White Plains, New York
“All I have to say is WOW!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We came on a very busy night and had a 15 minute wait. As soon as our names were called I became so excited(because I was starving) Well let me tell you it was worth the wait! We ordered shrimp cocktail as our appetizer which was so fresh and delicious. For my meal, probably one of the best meals I have EVER had and I rarely say that, was the lobster ravioli's! Unbelievable I wish I had a plate right in front of me:/ My boyfriend ordered the seafood pasta dish which was amazing as well. The food here is so tasty and has so much flavor that even though we were so full I tried to keep eating because it was that good.

• Visited July 2013
Westport, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I really enjoyed their fish sandwich and fries...I always get my food in the seafood section near the picnic tables. Awesome and nice staff!!!!

Visited July 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Really bad pizza”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ordered pizza to go and it was really a mediocre pie. The sauce was bland, the cheese was bland, the toppings were bland, the crust was forgettable.

Visited July 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Not good”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to me and I'm very upset over that to start with! I have nothing good to say about this place absolutely nothing. Bad service, bad food, very loud.

• Visited August 2013