“Poor meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Had a meal here one evening with my daughter.

She order chicken and pasta - chicken was tough and covered in breadcrumbs. Sauce was poor and even the pasta wasnt nice ( unusual for my daughter not to like a pasta dish).

My scallops were cooked in a soggy batter and tasted stale.

The staff were rushed and impatient.

Overall bad experience - there are much nicer restaurants close by - we had much better meals at lower price in other locations in Oak Bluffs.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

A place that only accepts cash can be a pain but worth the trip. The pizzas are large so be careful when ordering. We ordered two pizzas for 4 adults and had 3/4 of a pizza left. Get there before 6pm if you don't want to wait in line.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stopped in here on our way out of Oak Bluffs as we were hungry from walking around. Decent enough prices for a pizza without breaking the bank. My friend and I were thinking about getting a sangria, but were glad we didn't, when we saw the bartender behind the tiny little pub style bar pour what looked like pink juice from pre made carafes of sangria. Was definitely not my kind of sangria! Our waiter was nice enough. He hung at the bar area a good amount of the time and didn't have a ton of personality. Could have definitely done with another bathroom. The single bathroom had a line 8 people deep at one point and, I'm guessing, due to poor air circulation, didn't smell very good! I would not have been happy if we were sat near the bathroom. But the pizza is good, decent priced and the clam strips are a nice grab to get at the take-out window right before boarding the ferry.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Still one of the top 3 places on the Island for fried clams or lobster rolls. We do take-out. It's excellent.Cash only...no credit cards, both in the dining room and at the take our bars.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were pleased to find a place to eat where the food was good, and we felt we got a decent meal for what we paid. Many of the restaurants on the island were a la carte and quite expensive. My baked Haddock came with a salad, a side of pasta, beverage, and desert for what we paid for one entree at other restaurants.