“Good meal to start the day”

Linda Jean's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Went to breakfast here after seeing an ad for it at our hotel. The place was clean, the staff friendly and I really liked the décor. We were seated right away, but I would assume there could be a wait during July/August. There were quite a few options on the menu. Not too many that we were overwhelmed. I had the Number 2 which was 2 eggs, with choice of meat, home fries and toast. I wanted to substitute my toast for a pancake, but they wouldn't do it. So I ordered a pancake on the side. Everything was delicious except for the toast. It was burnt on parts of it. Also, I ordered sausage links instead of patties. They were good but a bit too thick. I'd opt for patties next time.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We went for lunch on a recommendation from a native - the clam chowder was fantastic!! The next morning we went back for breakfast and was not disappointed!! Prices are very reasonable and staff is very friendly and helpful,

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was in the mood for a delicious lobster roll and strolled Circuit Ave looking for the perfect place....how do you decide? Well, I tried Linda Jean's and that was the right choice. There was so much lobster that it could not be contained in the roll ...but the best part is that they custom made it according to how much mayo I wanted....which was only a little. The waitress suggested sweet potato fries -they were tasty but could have been a little crisper but the cole slaw was delicious! It was very clean in there and the décor was pleasant - kind of a homey feel to it.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I haven't had fish-n-chips or a friend fish sandwich in forever because I never feel very good afterwards. But this one was perfectly fried with just light batter. Meals are heavy but they know what they are doing. Good french fries, too.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were looking for a good lunch at a reasonable price and we found it. We had gone to another restaurant that had been rated good but they turned us away because they were "transitioning" to lunch. It was 11:40 on a Saturday. Oh well. It turned out in our favor because Linda Jean's was yummy. The onion rings were wonderful, as was the Patty Melt and Hamburger that we ordered. The staff was very friendly and the restaurant was cute.