“Great pancakes”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Friendly service and great food. My boyfriend had an omlette and said it was great, I had blueberry pancakes and they were heavenly

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food was of good quality. It was just ordinary lunch foods like sandwiches, salads, and hot dogs. Nothing special, but still tastes good. They also have Boston cream pie for dessert!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Although the wait was long, it was long worth the wait! I have had breakfast there a couple of times and I have always left satisified! The pancakes are to die for!

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Our party of four randomly selected this restaurant for breakfast this morning and it was definitely a good choice. Great breakfast menu, very nice atmosphere, and te staff was very friendly. The owner stopped by our table, we were admiring the architecture, and told us the history of the building. Very friendly place and a very good meal.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Tis an ordinary looking restaurant with a fantastic chef! We ate the best scallops here even better than those we enjoyed in Nova Scotia. I always rate scallops against the Nova Scotia restaurants which are excellent. These scallops were infused with butter and mild spices, laid on a bed of spinach and served with great cole slaw and potatoes. What a treat! I wish I could go back this very minute. Service was also good but the staff are overworked with all the people wanting the great food served at this restaurant.