“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is a solid breakfast stop. Great for families! My favorite is blueberry pancakes and doesn't change .

Reviewed August 19, 2011

Very mediocre but cheap. Atmosphere, messy, old grunge. Loud. Stale. Breakfast is great. Terrific if the objective is to feed a family!on very little. A lot of canned products used.

1  Thank Beecat
Reviewed August 13, 2011

While sitting on the upper deck watching the boats come in to the harbor my partner and I enjoyed the best swordfish and scrimp meals we have ever had. The portions were just right and priced well. The service was excellent even through the place was jammed. I was even given a desert with a candle for my birthday and the waitress tried her best to keep the candle lit in the wind, very cute.

1  Thank MILLANDRO
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I had done research and knew I was going to eat here. When we got there it was full with waiting. They give you pagers. It was very crowded as it was on the weekend, and so the wait was long. There is no place to sit while waiting. Across the street is cement walls you can sit on, but that wasnt for us. We had to wait over an hour for a table, but everywhere at that time was waiting, if you wanted to sit down. There are pizza shacks and fast food choices if you would prefer. The hostess was working very hard among grumpy folks and it seemed that large parties took preference over doubles. I didnt like that too much at all. After all waiting is waiting. They could of easily broke up tables to accomodate. Food was good, huge Chef Salad, and grilled chicken sandwich were good choices for lunch. Total bill for food and drinks $26, which is good for the Island. It is located in the middle of town, where the stores and shops are. 3 bathrooms, Men, Ladies and family/handicap. There is also a counter option for those that go on crowded days, and there is first come first serve, no waiting option for that.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

We have visited Linda Jeans many times before and I am finally getting around to writing a review. We had a wonderful visit, me and my daughter, after our scenic bike ride through East Chop from Vineyard Haven. My daughter got the french toast...and she is a bit of a French Toast snob...and she LOVED IT. The french toast was delicious as I had a few bites of it myself. She barely used any syrup as it was just delicious on it's own. I had the usual, one egg, sausage and some toast. Everything was delicious, quick and friendly. One complaint we barely got anything and the bill was $20. So it is a bit on the expensive side...but come on folks...it's MARTHA'S VINEYARD!!!