“Great scenery”

Lookout Tavern
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Called Lookout Tavern for a reason, the establishment has one of THE best water views on Martha's Vineyard! Overlooking the Nantucket Sound, the Lookout Tavern caters to both sea and land lovers alike. Known for it's amazing sushi, raw bar and seafood, Lookout also offers diners great sandwiches and burgers.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is great for a good view into Oak Bluffs waterfront. The staff was pleasant. The atmosphere is good. The food is a bit better than average. I had sushi which was good. I went for the MV roll. This place is great in the summer. A good place to meet folks for drinks.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This place has a great view of the atlantic ocean. It is an open air establishment during the summer. I have never been during the winter. The chowder, sushi, and cherrystones are all very good. I've yet to get cheated on a drink there either.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I strongly recommend this restaurant facing the ocean.
We had the lobster roll and it was so big that we had to use our forks and
knives.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Crazy Busy...but worth the wait and crowds. Best and freshest sushi I have ever had! Been trying to figure out how to get to the island just to have the sushi again!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've been here many times and have never been disappointed! The drink menu has many great options, my favorite being an Elvis and my favorite meal I got was their California turkey sandwich. It was amazing! The home made chips were delicious as well. Can't wait to go back!