“It's very good ... if you have a sweet tooth”
Review of Back Door Donuts

Back Door Donuts
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Both the front door of the Bakery and Back Door Donuts are closed for the season. We will re-open in mid-April 2018. Thank you for your patronage and the great reviews you leave for us and other customers. Wishing you happy holidays and a safe, healthy winter! -- Jan & Rita
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Since it was list #1 on Tripadvisor, we had to give it try. Personally, I don't care too much about sweet stuff. The place opens at 7:30pm and it's located in the back parking lot of the MV Cafe & Bakery. We tried the Apple Fritter, Fried Dow and a couple of other donuts. Very tasty and fresh. If you go during the day, they do have the Apple Fritter and other goodies inside the bakery. So, if you have dinner in Oak Bluff, walk over there for desert and enjoy!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I know why it's ranked #1. Went last night after dinner and will be returning again tonight. Best donut I have ever had in my life, hands down. Original cake!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I shared an apple fritter and it was honestly the best we've ever had! It was absolutely heavenly! They should make this place a world-wide chain!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Best late night snacks ever! These are the best donuts I have ever had in my life! The Jelly filled are to die for!

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We had jelly, Boston creme and chocolate glazed, all were very good! Donuts are sold starting at 7:30 pm. Line forms at ths back of the bakery. Lots to chose from and you can see them being made.