“Great Place”
other travelers have booked this property
Local Beach - 3 Minute Walk Living Room - 1
Living room view from loft- 3
Full/Twin Bedroom - 3
Kitchen - 3
Loft Beds - 3
Loft ladder affixed to wall
Side deck view to water- 3
Side deck with table, chairs, and grill- 3
View from Porch/Deck - 3
Gazebo Park - 2 minute walk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

A wonderful experience. In the heart of the town...5 minute walk to Ocean Park for watching the ocean and the beach for swimming. Balcony for grilling and watching the street scene. Exciting for the kids.

Liked best: Location

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
mkquigs19
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good unit, good location, but.....”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

First off, I want to say the owner is fantastic, very communicative and professional. The unit (we were in #1) is very nice, clean (the linens weren't changed upon our arrival but the owner had given us a contact # if there were any problems, I called and the women came over and quickly switched everything out), two bedrooms, living area, kitchen, bath. The location on Circuit Ave. is convenient to everything. The only and loud downfall is that directly below the unit is a bar/restaurant called Sharkys. They close at 1:30am and love to blare the music so if it's sleep you are looking for this may not be the place for you. I am by no means old but I think the bar's sound system was directly under my pillow! Of course, once the bar lets out it is quite noisy for some time but that is to be expected. That is really the only ding I would give the place.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noise
Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Jun 16, 2013
First, we very much appreciate that guests take the time to post reviews and provide feedback. Sharky's does sometimes play the music a bit too loud which only affects this particular unit. This sometimes happens at the beginning of the season as the restaurant adjusts to new personnel. When a guest lets us know, we notify Sharky's management and they have adjusted it accordingly.
CTrac
North Easton, Massachusetts
“Because of this property, I now have a mandatory, cant miss annual vacation”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

We rent this place for shark week every year. Larry is a professional, very friendly and accommodating property owner. We look forward to staying here almost as much as we do fishing in the tournament. If you want a nice, clean place to stay with literally the PERFECT location, stay here. Just don't try and steal my week!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and people watching on the front deck
Liked least: nitpicking here but maybe the blender needs to be replaced? Place is perfect, there isn't a better value on the island.
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New York

MA
Reviewed October 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

JoshD83
Carrollton, Texas
“Easy rental, great location, when can I come back?!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

I absolutely loved staying in the top floor apartment (#3) and my only regret was not staying longer. My girlfriend and I had a couple days on the island (during which I proposed) and we found this rental on TripAdvisor. I knew I wanted to stay in Oak Bluffs, having lived on the island for a while in college, Oak Bluffs was the only place to go for anything. I didn't realize how close this was to all my favorite spots, OffShore Ale, and especially Back Door Donuts (literally steps away! You must have an apple fritter!) We used both decks, and just loved sitting out and watching the ocean.
There were only two minor setbacks, one was finding the place initially. I fell victim to the new iPhone Maps program, which placed the address on Circuit Ave Extension, and not circuit avenue. So from the ferry, turn left on Circuit Ave and walk up the hill, not right and down to the water. Fortunately, the folks in town pointed us in the right direction and we found it easily enough. Second minor problem was more for my fiance than myself, as she had never been so far east, the early sun rising really caught her off guard and there are no dark shades, so it got very bright very early. It wasn't really a problem, because we liked watching the sunrise, but if you like to sleep in, maybe be ready to makeshift some curtains, but really, we loved it.
Arriving was a cinch, the locks worked perfectly, and it was great having everything settled before we arrived so it was a completely stress-free rental from start to finish. Also I liked not having to carry around a key, or worry about getting locked out. Wish everyplace were like this. We rented a car for just one day, and finding close parking was easy enough, but once we'd been out to Aquinnah and back, we returned it and enjoyed Oak Bluffs.
Seriously, I already want to come back, next time for much, much longer, so we can take advantage of the kitchen and grill more. We went in late September which was perfect weather, didn't need the a/c, just opened the windows and enjoyed the sea breeze.
Thanks Larry!

Liked best: Location, Lock System
Liked least: Lack of dark shades in bedroom, early sunrise
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing