“its pretty good”

Add it.
Sai Mai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 22, 2012

its not "real" tai, but a close, a popular version try. its better then bankok up the st. the ritz is a little weird and annoying but its not stuffy and WAY OVER PRICED, its just expessive unadventurest tai food. all and all good, i would go there again

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Had my first Thai food experience here a couple days ago. The atmosphere is a bit lacking due to the fact that its attached to the ritz bar, but the food was good and our server was very sweet. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

No matter when we've eaten at Sai Mai, we're always delighted. This is a small restaurant with a warm ambiance. The food is fresh and perfectly prepared. The Pad Thai is the best I've ever eaten. Sai Mai is not expensive and considering the high quality of the food, it's a gem.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The sign outside says "Thai Cuisine" -- and it certainly was. We shared a chicken satay which was the largest portion I've ever gotten anywhere. I had the green curry with chicken, and it was to die for, again a very large portion. My companion got pad with cashews, and it was so good he managed to polish off most of it. I'm not sure if our server was the above-mentioned Nan, but she did do a sort of blessing just before we left. She was a sweetheart, too, and cheerfully got us every extra requested. Yes, there's a noisy bar adjacent to the very small restaurant, but we thought it was cheerful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Don't be detoured by the dive bar next door, this place has really good, healthy food. I have not had a bad meal here, everything is delicious. Mai makes old-school recipes, from the royal cookbook that's 100 years old. And the front has the super sweet Nan, who blesses me after every meal. I come here almost every day. I'm a local chef and I love this place! Trust me go here, it's relatively inexpensive for the island too. Go here, even if they're blaring Bob Seger.

5  Thank Eggman41