“awesome view”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 27, 2013

the lobster special was very good.. the service was great-- dave made the evening special... view of the sunset was really lovely

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Food was great, view was great. We were here with a few friends wand 1 more joined us halfway through our meal and then left before us so he left 40 dollars on the table for his 3 beers, obviously expecting change. When our server Max came over with the check he then actually took the 40 dollars out of my hand and claimed that 28 dollars was his tip from our other guest's 12 dollar tab. I began to question him about it, and he clearly became nervous, but decided to let it go since I was on vacation, and just would even out the tip when he ran my credit card. Max still received over a 20 percent tip, even though he didn't deserve it because he was such a burnout and forgot what we ordered multiple times, plus he was painfully slow. Max then ended up double charging my credit credit, whether he did it purposely or not, who knows. Nonetheless I'd only go back if Max wasn't working.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I spent an afternoon here with friends. The view, service and drinks were all wonderful. We actually lost track of time and were able to see the sun set. The prices were great too. The next day we popped back in for Bloody Mary's and more of that wonderful atmosphere! We can't wait to get back!

1  Thank auntdacole
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I adore this place!!! This was our first meal of our stay in Oak Bluffs and it was a great choice. The staff made my Mom & I feel very welcome upon arrival. We decided to sit on the quaint balcony and witnessed a beautiful sunset which will make for memorable photos to cherish. Dave our server was great. We started with the oysters rockefeller. I have eaten oysters rockefeller from many restaurants up & down the east coast and these were by far the best I've ever tasted. My Mom had the Lobster Roll #1 and I had the Lobster Roll #2 both were prepared with huge chunks of lobster meat on a delicious Grilled Brioche Roll OMG!!! We traveled with a group and I recommended this place to a few folks who were in search of lobster rolls. The harbor nightlife was also fun to watch as we talked and ate. The other patrons were very friendly as we learned about where each other was from. Great atmosphere & awesome food make this place a must do while in Oak Bluffs. I will be back next year.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We ate here when we were on Martha's Vineyard. The food was great at a reasonable price. Great atmosphere and the staff was so friendly. Loved the view of the bay.