“Anniversary trip success!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oak Bluffs
Kathleen's Kottage on Martha's Vineyard
Ranked #5 of 15 Oak Bluffs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My husband and I and friends recently had the wonderful opportunity to stay at Kathleen's Kottage. Boy, did we find a gem! From the moment Kathleen greeted us outside, showing us to our rooms,(the coziest bed and sheets I have ever slept on) and spoiling us with fabulous stories, directions to local hot spots we couldn't leave without seeing and a delicious breakfast the next day. I can't hardle wait to get back there. Thank you Kathleen for making our Anniversary trip a fantastic success!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect! You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth H
There are newer reviews for Kathleen's Kottage on Martha's Vineyard

Reviewed September 20, 2011

After many years and many horrible experiences on Maratha's Vineyard I finally happenstance d upon Kathleen's Cottage.
We arrived to be greeted by Kathleen herself who was so charming and unassuming that we felt at home instantly!! We were shown to an upstairs suite which was both huge and brand new with a beautiful attached bath and a shower the size of a small living room.
Kathleen treated us like family throughout our 2 day stay and could not do enough to make our stay such an enjoyable one.
We left ....i think....a few pounds heavier from all the treats!! We will return to this hidden jewel!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dave447
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Kathleen is extremely welcoming and really makes you feel at home. The room was spacious, spotless and very charming. The bathroom was large with twin sinks and had a variety of toiletries. Breakfast was gorgeous and plentiful including frittata, blueberry muffins, granola and scones (all homemade). Kathleen also provided good restaurant and visiting recommendations. Highly reccomend this accomodation.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "Mary" - a self contained bedroom, bath and living space across the the d...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Kathleen's Kottage in Oaks Bluff, to celebrate our one year anniversary. We stayed in the The Mildred Lynch Suite - The "Millie" which was clean, comfy and had a beautiful on suite private bathroom. It's located in nice quite area and very close to downtown Oaks Bluff.

Kathleen was extremely hospitable and cooked an amazing frittata for breakfast among many other things! We will definitely be back to visit her next year (and try her famous bloody marys) If you are looking for a cozy and enchanging B&B, then Kathleen's Kottage is the place to be!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ldow
Reviewed August 23, 2011

This is the first time I stayed overnight on the Vineyard. I went on-line and found Kathleen's Cottage and was amazed and how reasonable the price and what you got for it. My room was cozy and nice and refreshed daily. Note that it was VERY hot when I was there and there were air conditioning units in each of the rooms, as well as TV's as well. Kathleen suggested I try the outdoor shower. It was fantastic!

There is a cute living area, kitchen and great deck that you can choose from to sit back and relax. I tired each room during my stay. The breakfast was great. Kathleen had several types of coffee and muffins and pasteries and also went out of her way to offer hot items every day, one day it was an omlette, one day a fratate and one day waffles with fresh blueberries.

The locaton was great, easy walking distance to town, the ferry and the beach.

I plan on going back again next year and will definately stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stayed at Kathleen's for 3 nights. My only regret was that we weren't staying longer. Everything was perfect , Kathleen made us feel right at home. Every morning she had a delicious homemade breakfast waiting for us. The accommodations were clean & spacious. We didn't have a car but didn't need one. It was a 5 minute walk to downtown & public transportation. I would highly recommend Kathleen's Kottage.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Spent 4 days with some really great friends at Kathleen's Kottage...they loved it! I had been there before, so the familarity of the place is why I went back...but it was better than I remembered! The home is very clean, neat and spacious for our needs. The "girls weekend" weather was perfect..we loved sitting on the deck, drinking our coffee in the am, watching the birds and marveling at their beautiful gardens. Kathleen is the perfect hostess! She takes great pride in her accomodations and it shows! The outdoor shower is "the bomb"...loved it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
#2 of 4 in Edgartown
Oak Bluffs Inn
Oak Bluffs Inn
#1 of 15 in Oak Bluffs

Been to Kathleen's Kottage on Martha's Vineyard? Share your experiences!