We stayed at the Docksie Inn for 3nights in July. The location is great. It's right across the street from the Oak Bluffs marina where the Hiline cruise ferry docks. It's a block from the Bus stop that operate buses to other towns and Circuit Ave. is a few steps away. The staff was great, especially Mellisa who checked us in and gave great recommendations on what to do and where to eat. We'll definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Martha's Vineyard. The all day snacks were greatly appreciated by the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard