We spent a weekend at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. Making the reservation online was simple and an email confirmation soon followed. The hotel is located within an easy walk to the Oak Bluff's ferry (which was not operating just yet.) We were picked up in Vineyard Haven by a local car rental company for no cost. Check in was easy. We were in Room #5. The room was sufficient for a couple. If we were staying more then 2 nights, I would try to get a bigger room on a higher floor. The hotel has a wonderful snack room that stocks many items such as coffee, water, fruit, pastries, granola bars etc. The hotel also has a supply room which stocks beach chairs, boogie boards, beach towels toys and coolers. The staff was very friendly, particularly the young woman who ordered a cab for us quite early in the morning. We did not use Loomis, the virtual concierge. The room was very clean and updated, wish the blanket was double wrapped in a sheet or in a duvet cover though. Overall, a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard