Oh my gosh, I can't even believe it's taken me this long to review the Dockside! We went last summer - July 2013 - after choosing this hotel based on Travel Advisor reviews. We absolutely loved it! The location is fantastic and within walking distance of everywhere you'll want to go. The "beach room" has everything you need for your day at the beach - no need to lug it on the ferry with you. When you're back from the beach, there is an amazing outdoor shower available. Need refreshment? There's a little snack kitchen for everyone to use, always fully stocked. John, the owner, is an amazing host and the "virtual concierge" service is great if he's not there to answer a question! This may be my most favorite hotel I've ever stayed in - honestly, that's saying a lot. My whole family just loved the vibe. Rooms were great, Oak Bluffs was a fun fun town to stay in, and my MV vaca was everything I always dreamed it would be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard