I never write reviews for places i stay at when i go away, but I just wanted to throw something up here showing my appreciation toward the very friendly staff at Dockside Inn. The room was very clean, up to date and the views are great. My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary and had a blast. The hotel is within walking distance to all the fun bars and shops in the area, not to mention the ferry as we were going back to woods hole. I'd recommend this great establishment to anyone looking for a fun time in the Vineyard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard