We stayed at the Dockside Inn for one night over Memorial Day weekend. From the very beginning, our experience could not have been better. Upon calling to make the reservation for two rooms, we were told that there would be no problem having a pack-n-play put in one in order to accomodate our two year old niece. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Nancy with a wonderful smile and great conversation. She showed us the inn and its offerings (including the amazing breakfast/snack area!!) and held our luggage while the rooms were being cleaned. She even called me on my cell phone to let me know the rooms were ready. Throughout our stay, everyone was so friendly, kind and thoughtful. On top of being in an excellent location and being a beautiful property, the Dockside staff is second to none. We very much look forward to staying there on our next trip to the Vineyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard