We stayed here for 2 nights in May and got engaged on the second night of our stay!! So this place will always hold great memories for us. The hotel itself was in a superb location, right on the waterfront. Rooms were clean and tidy and the hotel offered an amazing snack room which was all complimentary. Bottled water, chips, fruit, coffee, tea, sweets, you name it. A nice treat for the moments when you want to chill out in the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to make a trip to Oaks Bluff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard