We came to Dockside for three nights for our honeymoon. It was very convenient being right across from the ferry - we didn't have to carry our bags very far. The two ladies who worked at the reception were very nice and informative. Being that it was the off-season, we were the only guests staying at the Inn so we had the coffee room and the hot tub all to ourselves! The Inn was clean and I loved the wall paper - nicely decorated. We definitely recommend Dockside Inn and plan to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get Away & Play. The Dockside Inn is Oak Bluffs hospitality & elegance at its best - built in 1989, the hotel has the conveniences of a new modern facility including 22 regular guest rooms. All rooms have Queen beds - some with two. All feature air conditioning, cable TV, in-room refrigerators, and free WiFi. All rooms are comfortably furnished for your vacation. Our location on the Oak Bluffs Harbor is just steps from restaurants, boutiques, beaches, boating, ferries, buses and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Dockside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dockside Hotel Oak Bluffs
- The Dockside Inn Oak Bluffs, MA - Martha's Vineyard